CURIOSITY, PLAY and DISCOVERY drive everything I do from creating images, writing stories to connecting with people.
I spent the last 10 years living in South and Central America and recently moved to Salt Lake City, Utah. I am really excited to work with Gibbs Smith on the first two picture books, I wrote and illustrated (available early 2015). Stay in touch so you can be the first to know when they are available: Mailing List, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter ...read more
- Alexander Blue - My alter ego (bright, bold, vector illustrations)
- IllustrationMundo - A place where illustration gets all the LOVE!
- letterPLAYGROUND - Play with Letters
- PROCONist - Mood Analyzer - Find patterns in your best and worst days?
- The creACTIVISTs - Creative exercises for kids and playful adults!
- CRABstract - adult humor comic
- Hola Amiga - Art Products by me and my wife
- Picture Books - Picture books I have recently written and illustrated.
- Idea Categories - What makes a "good" idea?
- Speaking - Here are a few events I had the honor to speak at and meet some wonderful people.
Tips for Illustrators and Designers
Cartoon Network, The North Face, Urban Outfitters, Microsoft,Wired Magazine, New York Times, Coca Cola, Washington Post, United Airlines, Pearl Jam, Oreo, Taco Bell, Harper Collins, Converse Shoes, Scholastic, and more...
Communication Arts Typography Annual, Type Directors Club Award, Society of Illustrators, Cause/Affect Award, National Azbee Awards Gold, HOW International Design Awards, HOW Logo Design Awards, American Illustration and more...